- Inspection and survey applications
- Restricted access applications
- Internal pipe and flooded caisson inspection
- Pan, tilt and rotate functionality for improved situational awareness
- Analogue or digital voltage control
- 4K UHR video
From our comprehensive range of subsea cameras, please see a selection of camera products featured below. For full technical specifications and information about each product, please click on the PDF icon.
Eagleray 4K Subsea Camera
4K UHD Cinema Mini-CameraSpecification sheet
This is the smallest 4K deep-sea cinema camera on the market, enabling cinema quality footage from compact ROVs and HOVs. It gives full lens and camera remote control via RS232 using Windows GUI or Eagleray hand-box controller. The 12-50mm Olympus zoom lens gives superior versatility and the short minimum focusing distance enables close-up macro filming. Available as 1000m or 6000m-rated versions 6G-SDI @ 30fps with RAW output support.
- Depth rating 1,000m or 6,000m
- Image type 4K UHD Video
- Resolution 3,840 x 2,160 @ 30p
- Minimum focus distance (200mm)
- Dimensions 9.125in (232mm) L x 4.125in (105mm) OD
- Operating temperature 0ºC to 40ºC
Mako 4K Subsea Camera
4K Programmable Mini-CameraSpecification sheet
The Mako 4K offers a programmable intervalometer to create preset recording schedules. It has dual-band WiFi frequency of 5.8G+2.4G and onboard recording capabilities of 4K to MicroSD card. Video content download options available are via USB, WiFi or SD card removal. Available in 1,000m- or 6,000m-rated versions.
- Depth Rating 1,000m or 6,000m
- Image Sensor 1/2.5” Exmor-R
- Video Resolution 240/120fps to 4K HD
- Dimensions 140mm L x 70mm OD
- Operating Temperature 0ºC to 40ºC
Thresher 4K Subsea Camera
4K High Resolution IP CameraSpecification sheet
This is a high resolution IP camera giving up to 4K resolution @ 30fps. It has an ultra wide angle low distortion lens with 8x digital zoom. It offers on-board recording and remote download and has a depth rating of 1000m.
- Depth Rating 1,000m
- Sensor Sony IMX226CQJ, 1/1.7” back-illuminated CMOS
- Dimensions 90mm (3.6in) L (Flat), 100m (3.9in) L (Dome) x 63mm (2.5in) OD
- Operating Temp. 0°C -45°C (operational in water), -10°C -60°C (storage)
Manta Underwater cameras
1080P-HD-IP cameraSpecification sheet
The Manta HD is ONVIF profile S compliant and comes in a durable anodised aluminium housing. It offers external pan/tilt/light connection and 30 x optical zoom with local recording to SD card. It is 1000m rated.
- Depth Rating 1,000m
- Image Sensor Sony 1/2.8 Exmor R CMOS
- Video Resolution 1920 x 1080 @ 30fps (1080p30 Full HD)
- Zoom 30x (optical), 360x (w/digital enabled)
- Dimensions 198mm (7.8in) (L) x 82.6mm (3.25in) (Dia.) with connector
- Weight 1.2kg (2.67 lbs) air; 34kg (.75 lbs) seawater
- Operating temp. -5ºC to 50ºC