- Type: Towed, Hull Mounted, OEM Integratable
- Frequency: 450kHz CHIRP, 1MHz CHIRP
- Range: Up to 100m (328ft) per channel
- Beam: 0.3° to 1.7° horiz 60° vert
- Cable: 5m, 20m, 50m, or Customer specified
Our multibeam sonars are a new generation of imaging sonar, designed for use across a wide variety of underwater applications. Their small form factor and weight in water make them ideally suited for deployment onto micro sized platforms, while their rugged construction also makes them an excellent choice for larger work-class vehicles and subsea infrastructure.
Offering high resolution, our multibeam sonars operate at both 1.2MHz and 2.1MHz (with a 130° and 60° field of view respectively) making them ideal for specialised inspection tasks where image quality is critical.
Our range of Sonars provides all the components, cables and software you need to get up and running quickly.
Typical specifications include: